Sunday, November 6, 2011

Summer at a Glance

Ok, so I really thought I would be better at this blogging thing but apparently I'm not. Time goes by too quickly and I never have time to sit down and 'chat' about the going ons of my life. So to feel caught up I am doing a quick review of summer:

 Karate kid - Baby girl took a karate class.Photobucket


I am a super warrior!
Photobucket


What did you say to me?

Photobucket


LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! So long 1st grade!

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing Papparazzi with mommy stalking me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pool time at The Bright's House!

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the farm at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Visiting friends in NC!

Leah would have taken the baby home if we had said yes. LOL!Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At Nana and Poppy's house!
Photobucket

First day of 2nd grade!
Photobucket

Lots of traveling, swimming, hanging out with friends............a great summer!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment